What I Think Bibi’s Thinking (Nice Title, Ey!?)
In lue of today’s events:
- Tel-Aviv bus bombing
- 2 Katyusha rockets fired from Lebanon, one landing in Lebanese territory, mind you…
- An 18-year old IDF soldier killed by a Hamas mortar shell
…and more missiles landing in Israel following the “cease-fire” agreement between Bibi, Hamas, Egypt, and Hillary Clinton aka “The Witch” (feel free to replace the “W” with a “B”),
Bibi, a former Sayeret Matkal commander who’s always been one of my favorite people/politicians is, in my opinion thinking the following:
1. This female guerilla (the animal type) is just too much for one Jew to handle.
2. Let’s get rid of this dilemma and get on with bombing the Ayatollahs.
3. Screw the “Palestinians,” screw Egypt, and keep screwing more women (no links because I still have respect for Bibi).
So those are my 2-cent’s worth for this here, busy day in Israel, the only democracy in the Mil’ East. Nighty night, folks and don’t forget to spank your local Jihadist!